If you are missing one or more teeth in a row, one possible solution is a restoration known as a dental bridge. Our dentist uses dental bridges to restore both the function and aesthetic of your missing teeth. They are typically a “fixed”, or permanent restoration that is not meant to be removed. There are a handful of different ways to anchor a bridge, including using them as dental crowns on teeth adjacent to the gap, using dental implant posts, and others. Our experienced dentist and team will carefully review your situation and make you aware of all of your options before proceeding to make sure you can make an informed decision.
In most cases, dental bridges are installed in just one or two visits to our office and are strong and durable enough to last you for many years. At QH Dental we recommend dental bridges for the purpose of:
- Restoring essential functions like speaking, chewing and eating
- Providing an even amount of pressure and stress across the bite
- Filling out the shape and volume of the facial appearance
- Replacing temporary appliances like partial dentures
- Maintaining the position and alignment of adjacent teeth.
If you are looking for dental bridges in Irvine, California, please give our practice a call at 949-877-3993 today to learn more about your treatment options and set an appointment.